Rope access is a safe and efficient method to access difficult and remote locations for maintenance, project and shutdown activities. Our rope access staff are fully trained to the highest standards (IRATA) and are capable of excelling the speed with which operators can access and egress difficult to reach areas, with minimal impact on operations. It is an alternative method to traditional means of scaffolding, elevated work platforms (EWPs) and cranes to meet specific site challenges.
If rope access services are required, you can achieve project cost savings through:
- Reduced risk exposure
- Equipment requirements are removed (e.g. EWP, scaffolding)
- Labour requirements are reduced
- Quick response time and faster access decreasing operational downtime
- Potential damage to structures is minimised
- Reduced reliance on costly shutdowns – by combining rope access with inspection methods to support in-service inspection
Base Industries provides rope access services across all industries and service lines Australia wide as part of our rigging services. Common applications include:
Tank shells and roofs
Wharves and docks
Pipelines that span bridges
If rope access is required, we’ll evaluate your project and implement the best solution that ensures time and cost savings.
To discuss your requirements, please contact us today.